Tuesday, August 24, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words part 2

use these words, to fill in the blanks below.

I, those, dip, myself, build, bugger, look, way, combing, decorate, collect, want, isn't, Mum swimmers, hermit, pavilion, care, boring, castle,



At the Beach (advanced)
Sarah: “Look at the water it's so blue. Let's go for a _____!”
Jessica: “We have to put on our _____ first.”
Sarah: “Oh yeah, _____forgot, let's change in the _____”
Jessica: “See! My piglet swimwear is so pretty _____?”
Sarah: “. . .”
Jessica: “Let's _____ for shells over there.”
Sarah: “Shells? I _____we were going to swim.”
Jessica: “Yes but first I want to do some beach _____.”
Sarah: “Beach combing is so _____.”
Jessica: “In that case, I'll go beach combing all by _____.
That _____I can keep all the good shells for myself.”
Sarah: “What am I going to do? _____ said never to go into
the water by myself.”
Jessica: “You can build sand _____ or bury your head in the
sand for all I _____.”
Sarah: “Good idea! I'll _____ a great big sand castle and later
we can _____ it with all the seashells you _____.”
forty seven and a half minutes later.
Sarah: “what are _____? The shells are moving!”
Jessica: “They are _____ crabs. Ouch! The _____ bit me?”

1 comment:

  1. In order the answers are:
    dip (a small swim)
    swimmers (swimwear)
    I
    Pavilion
    isn't it
    look
    thought (another mistake want)
    combing
    boring
    myself
    way
    mum
    castles
    care
    build
    decorate
    collect
    those
    hermit
    bugger

    ReplyDelete