Monday, August 23, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words.

Conversation: At the Beach (Beginner) use these words below to fill in the blanks
  Woman, around, from, body, do, job, name's,   
 good, course, live, meet, can't, time, Me.


Josh: “Hi Baby. Where are you ______?”
Liz: “I'm from Carolina. Do you ______ here?”
Josh: “Yeah, I live next to this beach. My ______ Josh.”
Liz: “It's very nice to ______ you Josh, I'm Elizabeth,
but please call me Liz.”
Josh: “Liz. What a sexy name for a sexy ______.” She Blushes
Liz: “So what do you ______?”
Josh: “______? I just surf.”
Liz: “I mean what is your ______?”
Josh: “Job? Are you kidding? With great sand and waves
on this beach, I have no ______ for a job.”
Liz: “Really? Well I'm only here for two days so what
is there to do ______ here?”
Josh: “Here? Surf of ______.”
Liz: “But I ______ surf.”
Josh: “You can watch me surf. I'm really ______.”
Liz: “I'm not sure.”
Josh: “Come on! Look at my muscles. Aren't they nice?”
I'll show you more of my ______ Later, Wait here!”
Josh then gets in the water starts surfing and is soon
attacked by a shark. He is never seen again.

1 comment:

  1. In order the answers are:
    From
    live
    name's
    meet
    woman
    do
    me
    job
    time
    around
    cause (a spelling mistake)
    can't
    good
    boby

    ReplyDelete