Wednesday, July 14, 2010

conversation tips of the week

Please put these words in the spaces in the conversation below.

blankets, sleep, that, sleepy, how, now, late, minutes,
were, Jesus, give, turning, only, times, shower, dreaming.


Conversation: Good Morning!
Case 1
Mr Jones: “Good morning Darling, Did you _________ well?”
Mrs Jones: “Not really, you ______ snoring again.”
Mr Jones: “Really? I don't see ____ I was snoring since you kept me awake all night with your tossing and _______.”
Mrs Jones: “What are you talking about?”
Mr Jones: “You kicked off all the ________ and talked in your sleep many ______”
Mrs Jones: “You must have been _________. I only remember you snoring all night.”
Mr Jones: “That's it! I'm going to take a ________.”
A few moments later.
Mr Jones: “What are you doing sleeping again?”
Mrs Jones: “I'm so ________. Give me five more ________.”
Mr Jones: “Get up ______ you sleepyhead, You'll be _______ for work again.”
Mrs Jones: “Come on and _______ me a massage”
Mr Jones: “OK, but ______ for a minute.”
About 30 minutes later.
Mr Jones: “_______ was good, but I need another shower.”
Mrs Jones: “_______! I'm gonna be late.
Case 2
Hotel staff: “Good morning Mr Fuji, did you have a pleasant night?”
Mr Fuji: ….....................

1 comment:

  1. Here are the answers
    Conversation: Good Morning!

    Case 1

    Mr Jones: “Good morning Darling, Did you ____sleep_____ well?”

    Mrs Jones: “Not really, you __were____ snoring again.”

    Mr Jones: “Really? I don't see _how__ I was snoring since you kept me awake all night with your tossing and _turning___.”

    Mrs Jones: “What are you talking about?”

    Mr Jones: “You kicked off all the ___blankets_____ and talked in your sleep many _times_____”

    Mrs Jones: “You must have been ___dreaming______. I only remember you snoring all night.”

    Mr Jones: “That's it! I'm going to take a ___shower_____.”

    A few moments later.

    Mr Jones: “What are you doing sleeping again?”

    Mrs Jones: “I'm so ____sleepy____. Give me five more __minutes______.”

    Mr Jones: “Get up __now____ you sleepyhead, You'll be __late_____ for work again.”

    Mrs Jones: “Come on and ___give____ me a massage”

    Mr Jones: “OK, but __only____ for a minute.”

    About 30 minutes later.

    Mr Jones: “___that____ was good, but I need another shower.”

    Mrs Jones: “__Jesus_____! I'm gonna be late.

    Why did Mr Jones need to take a shower again?
    And what happen in the 30 mintues? Please give a demostration in the class next time.


    Case 2

    Hotel staff: “Good morning Mr Fuji, did you have a pleasant night?”

    Mr Fuji: ….....................

    ReplyDelete