Tuesday, November 2, 2010

this weeks words and idioms/ topic clothes

What are you wearing today? ___________________ How often do you buy new clothes?__________________
What is the last item of clothing you bought?____________ Where did you buy it?________________________
What do you like to wear in these occasions? In the house_____________ shopping mall_____________
party__________ wedding -___________ beach ___________ in bed _____________ very cold _____________
What do you like best on men/women?________________ What don't you like?_________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks words: easy black, medium blue, difficult red n=noun / v=verb / a=adjective
Words
Please make a sentence
words
Please make a sentence
idioms
Shirt n

jacket n

Get dressed
shoes n

hat n

Dress up
pants n

pajamas n

Dress myself up
sweater n

socks n

Dressed to kill
raincoat n

blouse n

Keep your shirt on
underpants n

Mittens n

Wear the pants
Ear muffs n

uniform n

Ants in my pants
The person who writes the most sentances by Nov 3 at midnight can get a 500 yen discount


4 comments:

  1. Good evening, Mr Bell.
    I couldn't catch means of idioms… Maybe I think that I made a lot of mistakes. I lose my confidence. But please read my sentences.

    where are you going with your dress shirt?
    Maria lost her shoes in her school.
    I bought pants of Elmo print.
    When I was a so young, I wore a leather jacket.
    I love hats.
    My daughter loves girly pajamas.
    His favorite sweater shrank and became very small size because I washed the sweater by washing machine.
    I have to buy a raincoat for Misaki.
    You need underpants when you play the ski.
    I couldn't drop in on him because It was a hole in my socks.
    The glitter of snow on my mittens.
    I forgot my earmuffs! My ears very hurts…
    The high school is popular with a lot of girls because uniform is very cute.
    Hurry up! Get your dressed. School bus will come soon on my house.
    I will go to alumni association so I have to dress up.
    My aunt said that would like you to dress yourself up because you looks older than you really is.
    She was dress to kill so there were always many nice guys around her.
    Keep your shirt on. Please listen to my story.
    Naoko wears the pants in the family.
    I am got ants in my pants because I am going to a date with John.

    Minako

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you going with your dress shirt? OK
    Maria lost her shoes at her school.
    I bought Elmo print pants.
    When I was so young, I wore a leather jacket.
    I love hats. OK
    My daughter loves girly pajamas. GOOD
    His favorite sweater shrank and became very a small size because I washed the sweater in a washing machine.
    I have to buy a raincoat for Misaki. GOOD
    You need underpants when you ski.
    I couldn't drop in on him because There was a hole in my socks.
    There is a glitter of snow on my mittens.
    I forgot my earmuffs! My ears really hurt…
    The high school is popular with a lot of girls because the uniform is very cute.
    Hurry up! Get dressed. The School bus will come soon to our house.
    I will go to the alumni association so I have to dress up.
    My aunt said that she would like you to dress yourself up because you look older than you really are.
    She was dressed to kill so there were always many nice guys around her.
    Keep your shirt on. Please listen to my story. GOOD
    Naoko wears the pants in the family. GOOD
    I got ants in my pants because I am going on a date with John.

    Not bad Minako, A few mistakes but you tried to use difficult sentances, so don't worry. And you can get a 500 yen discount next payday because you posted this before midnight. Congradulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, David! Thank you so much. You corrected my sentances and 500 yen discount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I m wearing a red shirt and blue pants and pink sexy underpants and braja.

    I like shopping 3 time in a month.

    Last week I bought a new shirt at Opar.

    In the house I like wear T-shirt only, No braja and no pants

    In the shopping I like wear skirt

    In the party I like wear sexy dress

    In the wedding I like wear very sexy dress

    In the beach I never go.

    In the bed I wear only t-shirt

    In the very cold I wear big jacket.

    I like sexy clothes on man and woman/

    ReplyDelete