Tuesday, November 2, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words.

Grammar point
Explaining looks.
You look / it looks____a____
You look like a / it looks like a __n_____.
Explaining clothes
The ___(clothes)_ suits you
The __(clothes)___ matches the ___(clothes)____
The __(clothes)_ goes well with the_(clothes)_
The _(clothes)__ is good on you.

E.G. The dress suits you. It looks sexy. This blue hat matches the dress. Now you look like a model.

Next use these words to fill in the blanks:

  Sorry, well, on, look, so, put, girly, say, last, like, guys, leather, the, how, pity, don't, like, kill, only, wear, wore, bum, wrong, tomorrow,
   did, suit, way, Why, suits,  god, 
 
Conversation: getting ready for a party.(7)



Monica: “Should I ______ the pink dress or the red dress?”
Vicky: “I prefer ______ red one.”
Monica: “Really? ______ ?”
Vicky: “The pink one doesn't ______ you. It makes you look too ______ .”
Monica: “You really think ______ ?”
Vicky: “Yes I do. I think the red dress ______ you.”
Monica: “Why do you ______ that?.”
Vicky: “The red dress makes you ______ hot.”
Monica: “That's good. I'll get all the ______ tonight.”
Vicky: “How about my top? Do you ______ it?”
Monica: “Yeah it's great! Where ______ you get it?”
Vicky: “From Gap for ______ $19.99.”
Monica: “No ______ !”
Vicky: “No really. It was ______ sale.”
Monica: “I think I'll go buy one ______ .”
Vicky: “______ I bought the ______ one.”
Monica: “Damn! What a ______ . By the way are you gonna wear that skirt?”
Vicky: “Why is there something ______ with it?”
Monica: “Well I ______ know how to say this, but it makes your ______ look huge.”
Vicky: “Oh my God! ______ huge?”
Monica: “Huge huge. It makes you look ______ a hippo.”
Vicky: “A hippo? My ______ , I'll change it right away.”
Monica: “Try those black _____ pants you _____ to the Metro party. I think they will go ______ with that top.”
Vicky: “Maybe your right. I'll ______ them on.”
Monica : “Okay now we are dressed to ______ . Let's go!”



No comments:

Post a Comment