Sunday, November 7, 2010

this weeks words and idioms/ topic the zoo

In the zoo 
Do do like going to the zoo? ________________What animals do you like?______________________________
What is the best zoo you have been to?____________________________________________________________
What animals don't you like?________________________________________ Why?______________________
If you could be an animal, what would it be?_____________Why?____________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks words: easy black, medium blue, difficult red n=noun / v=verb / a=adjective
Words
Please make a sentence
words
Please make a sentence
idioms
Lion n

seal n

Monkey about
bear n

crocodile n

Sly like a fox
deer n

Turtle n

Free as a bird
leopard n

frog n

Pigs might fly
Zoo keeper n

camel n

Like birds of a feather
giraffe n

feed n

A wolf in sheep's clothing
veterinarian n

carnivore n

I smell a rat

3 comments:

  1. There were a lot of lions on Tama anomal park in Tokyo.
    When I was a young, I wanted to wear bears printed T-shirt.
    I never eat meat of deer.
    I looked seals at Abashiri in Hokkaido long time a go.
    A crocodile's bag is very expensive.
    Turtles are good swimer.
    When I wore clothes with leopard pattern, my friend said "You like a Yankie!"
    I fed carrots to the giraffe.
    My friend hope she will become a zoo keeper.
    There is a frog on the knob! I can't go inside my house!!!
    Camels lives in desert.
    I fed my babies on mother's milk.
    The veterinarian said our dog is skinny too much.
    Carnivore are fierceness.
    Maria monkey about with my cosmetics.
    She is sly like a fox but nobody knows it.
    A man: Your breast emerge from swim wear!
    A woman: Pigs might fly!!!
    Mrs Okada and me are like birds of a feather.
    The master is kindly man. But maybe he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    He seems to be a fashionable man recently. I smell a rat…

    Minako

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a lot of lions in Tama animal park in Tokyo.
    When I was a young, I wanted to wear bears printed T-shirt. OK
    I never eat deer meat.
    I looked at seals at Abashiri in Hokkaido a long time a go.
    A crocodile skin bag is very expensive.
    Turtles are good swimmers.
    When I wore clothes with a leopard pattern, my friend said "You like a Yankie!"
    I fed carrots to the giraffe. OK
    My friend hopes she will become a zoo keeper.
    There is a frog on the knob! I can't go inside my house!!! GOOD (catch push it.)
    Camels live in deserts.
    I fed my babies on mother's milk. GOOD
    The veterinarian said our dog is too skinny.
    Carnivores are fierce.
    Maria is monkeying about with my cosmetics.
    She is sly like a fox but nobody knows it. GREAT
    A man: Your breast is emerging from your swim wear! (I want to see)
    A woman: Pigs might fly!!!
    Mrs Okada and me are like birds of a feather. GOOD
    The master is kind man. But maybe he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    He seems to be a fashionable man recently. I smell a rat…

    Not bad Minako. Most of your mistakes are small ones but I can understand what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, David!
    Even if someone think that my comments are not good, I would like to continue study in English.
    Thank you very much!!!

    Minako!

    ReplyDelete