Sunday, November 7, 2010

David Sensei's thoughts.

I have never really cared about my clothes or my looks.  Some people wear a kind of fashion to look more beautiful, more handsome. or some people want to create an image for another people. For example, a sports man, a dancer, a rich person or a hippy. Some people wear certain fashion becuase their favourite singer or actor wears it. Some people wear fashion because it's popular or their friends are wearing it.  I have never cared about what other people think of my clothes I just wear what is comfitable and cheap. Do you think I should care more?

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, David!
    I think that you don't need it. I think that the natural style is the best!!! And you are handsome man!!!
    I yearn for foreigner. Because I am a skinny body, a flat face and a short…so I need care about my clothes.
    Can you understand my comments?(My English is so bad…)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I understand your comments. Grammar is wrong but you can communicate your point which is very important for English.

    ReplyDelete