Thursday, October 21, 2010

word of the week

Hello this week's word of the week is  Catch
This word can be used in many different ways.

    Word of the week: Catch/ caught
catch the ball 
catch the bus 
the catch that got away
catch beetles
I was caught cheating 
she's a good catch
catch you off guard 
The stone caught me in the head 
what a catch
catch on 
catch it on time 
a catch in the plan
catch out 
I didn't catch the news
a catch phrase
catch up 
catch a cold 
Let's play catch
catch fire
my shirt got caught on the fence 
caught in traffic
catch my breath 
catch my eye
this music should catch on
catch up with
I couldn't catch your meaning
Let's catch up on all the gossip
catch you later 
I didn't catch what you said
catch sight of 


What do they mean?   If you don't know please ask
Can you think of any ways to use catch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment