Tuesday, July 6, 2010

conversation tips of the week

Conversation: Paying the bill
case 1.
waitress: “Yes sir?”
Mr Jones: “Bill please.”
waitress: “Of course sir, will you be paying in cash or credit?”
Mr Jones: “Do you accept Master Card?”
waitress: “Yes of course, just a moment please.”
“Here is your card and receipt, I hope you enjoyed the meal.”
Mrs Jones: “Yes it was lovely, here's a small tip.”
waitress: “Why, you are so kind Mam, Please come again.”
Mr Jones: “Yes I,m sure we will. Good night”
waitress: “Stingy bastard only tipping $1.” (Talks to herself.)
case 2.
waitress: “Have you finished your meal sir?”
Mr Fuji: “Yes but bad taste!”
waitress: “Again we are very sorry for having no sunfish.”
Mr Fuji: “Sorry? Check please!”
(after Mr Fuji gives money)
waitress: “I'm sorry sir but this is not enough money.”
Mr Fuji: “What? I have no more.”
waitress: “Do you have a credit card?”
Mr Fuji: “this OK?” shows JC card.
Waitress: “I'll go check, just a moment please... I'm sorry but this card doesn't work, do you have any others?”
Mr Fuji: “No. Look!” As the waitress looks to where Mr Fuji pointed, he does a runner.

Questions for everyone:
Why did the waitress complain about Mr and Mrs Jones?
What bad things did Mr fuji do?
Have you ever done a runner?

1 comment:

  1. Because they gave her only tipping $1. But Mrs. Jones said, "a small tip" so she shouldn't complain about it. I think she is a disgusting woman:P
    He ran away without paying his bill.
    No, I've not.

    ReplyDelete