Tuesday, July 27, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words.

Everyone, play, draw, hate, finished, show, better, 
looks, yellow, more,going, like, idea, seen, first, colors.


 Coloring in!
Jessica: “What are you ______ to draw”
Sarah: “I'm going to ______ a dog and a rainbow”
Jessica: “That's a good ____ . I want to draw a rainbow too.”
Sarah: “You copy cat! I said I was going to draw it ____ .”
Jessica: “But I ______ rainbows you know!”
Sarah: “Anyway you don't know all the ______ of the rainbow so there!” Sarah pokes out her tongue.
Jessica: “do to!” / Sarah: “do not!” / Jessica: “do to!” / Sarah: “do not!” / Jessica: “do to!”
Sarah: “I ______ you! I'm gonna draw over here.”
Jessica: “Good! I hate you too!”
Sarah and Jessica draw their pictures in silence.
Jessica: “I've ______ .”
Sarah: “Me too. ______ me yours first.”
Jessica: “No you first!” / Sarah: “You first!” / Jessica : “You first!”
Sarah: “Okay! Look my rainbow's ______ than yours.”
Jessica: “Ha ha ha! That's the stupidest rainbow I have even ______ .”
Sarah: “It's better than yours. Look! Yours ______ like cat poo!”
Jessica: “Cat poo isn't red, orange, ______ , green, blue, purple and pink.”
Sarah: “My cat's poo is! And there's no pink in rainbows. ______ knows that!”
Jessica: “Is to! / Sarah: “is not!” / Jessica: “is to!” / Sarah: “is not!” / Jessica: “is to!”
Sarah: “ I hate you!”
Jessica: “ I hate you ______ ! / Sarah: “No I hate you more!”
Sarah and Jessica “ ....... Let's go out and ______ !”

1 comment:

  1. Coloring in!
    Jessica: “What are you __going____ to draw”
    Sarah: “I'm going to _draw_____ a dog and a rainbow”
    Jessica: “That's a good __idea__ . I want to draw a rainbow too.”
    Sarah: “You copy cat! I said I was going to draw it _first___ .”
    Jessica: “But I __like____ rainbows you know!”
    Sarah: “Anyway you don't know all the __colors____ of the rainbow so there!” Sarah pokes out her tongue.
    Jessica: “do to!” / Sarah: “do not!” / Jessica: “do to!” / Sarah: “do not!” / Jessica: “do to!”
    Sarah: “I _hate_____ you! I'm gonna draw over here.”
    Jessica: “Good! I hate you too!”
    Sarah and Jessica draw their pictures in silence.
    Jessica: “I've _finished_____ .”
    Sarah: “Me too. __show____ me yours first.”
    Jessica: “No you first!” / Sarah: “You first!” / Jessica : “You first!”
    Sarah: “Okay! Look my rainbow's _better_____ than yours.”
    Jessica: “Ha ha ha! That's the stupidest rainbow I have even __seen____ .”
    Sarah: “It's better than yours. Look! Yours __looks____ like cat poo!”
    Jessica: “Cat poo isn't red, orange, _yellow_____ , green, blue, purple and pink.”
    Sarah: “My cat's poo is! And there's no pink in rainbows. _everyone_____ knows that!”
    Jessica: “Is to! / Sarah: “is not!” / Jessica: “is to!” / Sarah: “is not!” / Jessica: “is to!”
    Sarah: “ I hate you!”
    Jessica: “ I hate you __more____ ! / Sarah: “No I hate you more!”
    Sarah and Jessica “ ....... Let's go out and __play____ !”

    ReplyDelete