Sunday, October 24, 2010

this weeks words and idioms/ topic halloween

Hello everyone. This week is Halloween on Sunday the 31st of October.   SO the topic this week is halloween.


Halloween 
What do you know about Halloween? ______________________________________________________________
Is there a similar event in your country?____________________________________________________________
What scarey monsters or legends are there in your country?___________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks words: easy black, medium blue, difficult red n=noun / v=verb / a=adjective
Words
Please make a sentence
words
Please make a sentence
idioms
Scare v

ghost n

Scared to death
scarey n

pumpkin n

Scare away
scared a

Witch n

Scare off
trick n,v

vampire n

Scared the hell out of me
treat n,v

werewolf n

As white as a ghost
haunted n

costume n

Ghost writer
terrified a

graveyard n

Eye candy


Last year I wore a very sexy costume a Mankini. If a lot of people can make a lot of comments this week I will show a photo of my mankini on this blog.  So EVERYONE COMMENT PLEASE!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! It is a stormy today.

    His ghost story scared her.
    She has a scarey face everyday.
    I was scared at the picture.
    He told me a real ghost story so I didn't want to take a shower.
    My parents send me pumpkin, onions and potatoes.
    Everybody say that mo nose look like a witch.
    He tricked me out of my money.
    He treated me to Yakiniku.
    There are a lot of haunted spots in Sapporo.
    A mosquito is a small vampire.
    He looks like a gentle man. But his true character is a werewolf…
    I finished making their costumes. But I worry about weather.
    I was terrified at a nightmare.
    Maria was scared to went to the graveyard.
    I am scared to death of hights.
    I scared a bird away.
    He scared off a bully boy.
    I scared the hell out of me when I saw a centipede for the first time in my house.
    A:"what happened? You'er as white as a ghost!"
    B:"Yes, I met Frank…"
    A:"Really? He died last year!"
    B:"Yes, Today is the anniversary his death. You'er as white as a ghost too!"
    A:"Look at that!"
    B:"……!!!"
    She is a ghost writer.
    His mother was a eye candy of Orion beer.

    Minako

    ReplyDelete
  2. The typoon has gone and Halloween is soon over.Please read these.

    His ghost story scared her. OK
    She has a scarey face everyday. OK who?
    I was scared by the picture.
    He told me a real ghost story so I didn't want to take a shower. GOOD
    My parents send me pumpkin, onions and potatoes. GOOD
    Everybody say that my nose looks like a witch.
    He tricked me out of my money. GOOD How much?
    He treated me to Yakiniku. Lucky!
    There are a lot of haunted spots in Sapporo. GREAT! lets go!
    A mosquito is a small vampire. VERY GOOD
    He looks like a gentle man. But his true character is a werewolf… GREAT what's his name?
    I finished making their costumes. But I worry about weather. OK
    I was terrified by a nightmare.
    Maria was scared to go to the graveyard.
    I am scared to death of heights.
    I scared a bird away. OK
    He scared off a bully boy. GOOD
    It scared the hell out of me when I saw a centipede for the first time in my house.
    A:"what happened? You're as white as a ghost!"
    B:"Yes, I met Frank…"
    A:"Really? He died last year!"
    B:"Yes, Today is the anniversary of his death. You're as white as a ghost too!"
    A:"Look at that!"
    B:"……!!!" Frank is coming!
    She is a ghost writer. GOOD
    His mother was eye candy for Orion beer.


    These are your best sentances so far. Great job Minako!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Mr David!!
    My mistake was a little. It's rare! A miracle happened!! Hahaha… But, I'm so happy!!
    Thank you very much!

    Minako

    ReplyDelete