Monday, September 6, 2010

this weeks words and idioms/ topic tools

Tools
Do you use tools in your job?_________________________________________________
What tools are you good at using?_____________________________________________.
What tools do you hate using and why?______________________________________________
Do you have any licenses to use tools?____________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks words: easy black, medium blue, difficult red n=noun / v=verb / a=adjective
Words words
idioms
hammer n,v cut v,n,a
Cut open
screw n,v
ruler n
Cut down
ladder v
shovel n,v Cut off
drill n,v plane n,v Cut back
nail n,v
square n,a
Cut it out
screwdriver n
carpenter n
Hit the nail on the head
lumber n
shavings n
Kick the bucket


3 comments:

  1. I had a hammer my forefinger in.
    He screwed him head around and he looked at her.
    My stocking had a ladder in it. I had to change my stoking.
    I want to cut hair.
    When I draw a dress pattern, I use a 50 centimeter graph ruler.
    I shoveled the snow around the my house.
    I have never use the drill.
    Her eyes were nailed to him face.
    Please lend me a your screwdriver.
    I planed the wood.
    He squared his shoulders and he commanded me to silence.
    His father was a carpenter.
    Need a lot of lumber when build the house.
    Clean up please these shavings.
    The surgeon cut his back open and the surgeon removed tumor from his back.
    If I cut down out go, I can't go to MIMI…
    I forgot pay so cut off the electricity.
    Please cut back the wood.
    Cut it out talking!
    A:"Do you got a new boy friend?”
    B:”You were hit the nail on the head!”
    He was kick the bucket last December.

    Minako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Minako, You are a very good student.

    Here are your mistakes again:

    I had a hammer my forefinger in.?? I hit my forefinger with a hammmer
    He screwed his head around and he looked at her.
    My stocking had a ladder in it soI had to change my stoking.
    I want to cut my hair.
    When I draw dress patterns, I use a 50 centimeter graph ruler.
    I shoveled the snow around the my house. GOOD
    I have never use a drill.
    Her eyes were nailed to his face.
    Please lend me your screwdriver.
    I planed the wood. OK
    He squared his shoulders and he commanded me to silence. VERY GOOD
    His father was a carpenter. GOOD
    I need a lot of lumber when I build the house.
    Please clean up these shavings.
    The surgeon cut his back open and the surgeon removed a tumor from his back.
    If I cut down going out, I can't go to MIMI…
    I forgot to pay the electricity so it was cut off .
    Please cut back the wood.
    Cut it out your talking!
    A:"Did you get a new boy friend?”
    B:”You hit the nail on the head!”
    He kicked the bucket last December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Mr.David!
    I may need an elementary education for in English…But, I try to understand in English.
    Thank you very much.
    Minako

    ReplyDelete