Tuesday, August 31, 2010

this weeks words and idioms

This weeks topic is all about toys

Toys
What toys did you play with when you were a child?____________________________________? 
What was your favorite toy?__________________
Do you remember getting it?________________________
Where is it now?________________? 
 What was the most expensive toy you bought for your children/ grandchild?
______
How much did it cost?_______________
What is the most stupid toy you have seen?______________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks words: easy black, medium blue, difficult red n=noun / v=verb / a=adjective
Words words
idioms
robot n puzzle n, v
Robot-like
blocks n
clown n,v
Clown around
make v
doll v toyboy
build n,v Action figure n Like a kid with a new toy
tricycle n
marble v,a
Toy with someone
scooter n, v
Jack n,v
Mental block
Rocking horse n
kaleidoscope n
New kid on the block

3 comments:

  1. He made a robot over ten years.
    Misaki's question puzzled me.
    That a company staff a robot-like.
    I love LEGO blocks!!
    Maria was scared at a clown.
    Stop crown around, you have to eat a breakfast.
    I want to make a my dress.
    When I was a child, I played the Rika doll.
    The rich old woman has three toyboys!!!
    I built a little house for LEGO blocks.
    I don't like a action figure.
    Her grandfather presented a Mother Garden's kitchen to Misaki. She doesn't study and like a kid with a new toy.
    Maria rode a tricycle in the park.
    He has a marble heart.
    Misaki is sometimes toy with me.
    They does not ride scooters yet.

    Richie: Hey Jack, How's it hanging?
    Jack: Pretty good.

    Dorothy: How old are your first love?
    John: Well, I am mental block.

    We were hesitate about buying the rocking horse.
    The kaleidoscope show me another world.
    The cute girl is new kid on the block.

    Minako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again Minako very good job!

    He made a robot that took over ten years.
    Misaki's question puzzled me. OK
    That a company's staff are robot-like.
    I love LEGO blocks!! OK
    Maria was scared by a clown.
    Stop crowning around, you have to eat breakfast.
    I want to make a dress.
    When I was a child, I played with the Rika doll.
    The rich old woman has three toyboys!!! OH!
    I built a little house with LEGO blocks.
    I don't like action figures.
    Her grandfather gave a Mother Garden's kitchen to Misaki so now she doesn't study and she is like a kid with a new toy.
    Maria rode a tricycle in the park. OK
    He has a marble heart. OK
    Misaki sometimes toys with me.
    They do not ride scooters yet.

    Richie: Hey Jack, How's it hanging?
    Jack: Pretty good.

    Dorothy: How old were you when you had your first love? or When was your first love?
    John: Well, I have a mental block.

    We hesitated about buying the rocking horse.
    The kaleidoscope showed me another world.
    The cute girl is a new kid on the block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Mr.David.
    I checked up on my mistake.
    I will next try again!!!
    Thank you very much!!
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    Minako

    ReplyDelete