Tuesday, August 31, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words.

use these words to fill in the blanks

I, hate, for, NO, want, big, small, one, take, everything, has, expensive, radio, $2.99, next, thank, welcome, car, this, last

In the toy shop


Staff: “Yes, What can I do ______you?”
Mum: “Where are the ______ controlled cars?”
Staff: “In Aisle 4 ______to the racing sets.”
Mum: “ ______you very much.”
Staff: “Your ______.”
Mum: “Here we are What do you ______ Ronny?”
Ronny: “I want ______.”
Mum: “You can't have everything, just ______ toy.”
Ronny: “Mum! I want this ______.”
Mum: “No Ronny it's too ______.”
Ronny: “But ______ want it.”
Mum: “I said ______!”
Ronny: “But everyone at school ______ one”
Mum: “how about ______?”
Ronny: “I don't want that ______ car, I want the ______ car!”
Mum: “For the ______time Ronny, NO!”
Ronny: “I ______ you Mum!”
Mum: “I'll ______ this one please!”
Staff: “That's ______!”

1 comment:

  1. answers:
    for
    radio
    next
    thank
    welcome
    want
    everything
    one
    car
    expensive
    I
    NO
    has
    this
    small
    big
    last
    hate
    take
    $2.99

    ReplyDelete