Tuesday, August 10, 2010

conversation fill in the missing words.

 Using these words:

Warthog, high, what, forget, play, not, say, mean, back, about, saying, heavy, jungle, best, little, lip, sick, burns, wear, fun, chubby, many


Conversation: In the Park

Jessica: “Let's ______ on the slide.”
Sarah: “No it's too hot, the slide ______ my legs.”
Jessica: “OK how ______ the swings?”
Sarah: “No I don't like the swings. They make me feel ______.”
Jessica: “How about the ______ gym?”
Sarah: “It's too ______ I might fall.
Jessica: “______ about playing in the sandbox?”
Sarah: “There are too ______ cat poos in the sandbox.”
Jessica: “Well, let's play on the seesaw. The seesaw is always ______ .”
Sarah: “Yes it's fun but ______ with you.”
Jessica: “Why do you ______ that?”
Sarah: “Because you are too ______, the seesaw stays down on your side.”
Jessica: “Are you ______ I'm fat?”
Sarah: “Well, maybe a ______ .”
Jessica: “What do you ______ maybe a little? Tell me the truth!”
Sarah: “Well everyone says you are very ______ and you have ugly hairs on your ______ , You look like a walrus.”
Jessica bursts into tears.
Sarah : “But I don't care if you look like a walrus or a ______. You are my _______ friend.”
Jessica: “Really? BFF?.”
Sarah: “Yes BFF. Let's ______ about the park and go to the beach.?”
Jessica: “OK, I can ______ my new piglet swimwear.”


Questions: Why doesn't Sarah like the slide, swings, sand box, jungle gym, and see saw?
Why did Jessica cry?

What does BFF stand for?

1 comment:

  1. Conversation: In the Park

    Jessica: “Let's ___play___ on the slide.”
    Sarah: “No it's too hot, the slide __burns____ my legs.”
    Jessica: “OK how __about____ the swings?”
    Sarah: “No I don't like the swings. They make me feel _sick_____.”
    Jessica: “How about the __jungle____ gym?”
    Sarah: “It's too __high____ I might fall.”
    Jessica: “__what____ about playing in the sandbox?”
    Sarah: “There are too _many_____ cat poos in the sandbox.”
    Jessica: “Well, let's play on the seesaw. The seesaw is always _fun_____ .”
    Sarah: “Yes it's fun but _not_____ with you.”
    Jessica: “Why do you _say_____ that?”
    Sarah: “Because you are too __heavy____, the seesaw stays down on your side.”
    Jessica: “Are you __saying____ I'm fat?”
    Sarah: “Well, maybe a _little_____ .”
    Jessica: “What do you _mean_____ maybe a little? Tell me the truth!”
    Sarah: “Well everyone says you are very _chubby_____ and you have ugly hairs on your __lip____ , You look like a walrus.”
    Jessica bursts into tears.
    Sarah : “But I don't care if you look like a walrus or a __warthog____. You are my __best_____ friend.”
    Jessica: “Really? BFF?.”
    Sarah: “Yes BFF. Let's __forget____ about the park and go to the beach.?”
    Jessica: “OK, I can _wear_____ my new piglet swimwear.”


    And BBF means Best Friend Forever

    ReplyDelete