Saturday, July 31, 2010

this weeks words

Hello everyone, This week was very good but next week will be better. Now we are in the middle of summer and it is very hot. I like hot sweaty weather but I know a lot of you don't.  So this weeks words are all about summer.  Please post some sentances useing these words.


This weeks words: (summer) easy black, medium blue, difficult red
Nouns (things) Verbs (actions) Adjectives (describing)
summer swim hot
beach fish happy
BBQ
camp red
mosquito celebrate humid
sunburn
drown
suntanned
heat
sunbathe
sun-burnt
charcoal
overheat scorching


Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. some noun examples;

    I enjoy the summer.
    Swimming at the beach is fun.
    The smell of BBQ's make me hungry.
    A mosquito bit my ear.
    To prevent sunburn, wear a hat and sunblock lotion.
    The heat is killing me.
    I need charcoal to light BBQ.

    Using all words in one sentance:

    I love to have a charcoal BBQ at the beach in summer but the heat, sunburn and mosquitos are a problem.

    ReplyDelete