Tuesday, July 20, 2010

conversation

Please fill in the blanks with the following words:
But, cooked, where's, honey, order, go, more, day, more, 
massage, annoying, waiting, mop, wash,  the, laundry. 
microwave,  turn, how, piece, starving, getting, have, don't


Conversation: Return home!
Mr Jones: “______ I'm home!”
Mrs Jones: “Oh Hi, how was your ______ ?”
Mr Jones: “It was alright but Mr Fuji the new worker was very ______ again. By the way I'm ______ .”
Mrs Jones: “Did you think I ______ dinner? Today is Monday it's your ______ .”
Mr Jones: “I'm sorry. I forgot. I'll ______ a pizza.”
Mrs Jones: “Good idea, and while we are ______ can you hang up the ______ , it's been sitting in the washing machine for days. And can you ____ the dishes, clean ___ kitchen and ___ the floor. I spilled coffee everywhere.”
Mr Jones: “Why ______ you do it? You spilled it.”
Mrs Jones: “You know I ______ a sore back. And you know ______ hard I always work.”
Mr Jones: “______ I work longer then you and …....”
Mrs Jones's face becomes very angry.
Mr Jones: “Okay my darling, ______ the mop?”
2 hours later after Mr Jones washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floor and did the laundry.
Mrs Jones: “Did you order the pizza? I'm ______ hungry.”
Mr Jones: “Yes it's been ______ on the table for one hour.”
Mrs Jones: “Well hurry up and give me a ______ .”
Mr Jones: “There you ______ .”
Mrs Jones: “Puu! It's cold put it in the ______ !”
Mr Jones: “Is that better?”
Mrs Jones: “Yes but I'm not feeling hungry any ______ , I just
feel so tired. Give me a ______ please.”


Questions:  Do you think Mr Jones loves Mrs Jones?
              Do you think Mrs Jones love Mr Jones?
            Do you think this is a normal relationship?

1 comment:

  1. Conversation: Return home!
    Mr Jones: “___honey___ I'm home!”
    Mrs Jones: “Oh Hi, how was your __day____ ?”
    Mr Jones: “It was alright but Mr Fuji the new worker was very __annoying____ again. By the way I'm __starving____ .”
    Mrs Jones: “Did you think I _cooked_____ dinner? Today is Monday it's your _turn_____ .”
    Mr Jones: “I'm sorry. I forgot. I'll __order____ a pizza.”
    Mrs Jones: “Good idea, and while we are _waiting_____ can you hang up the _laundry_____ , it's been sitting in the washing machine for days. And can you _wash___ the dishes, clean _the__ kitchen and _mop__ the floor. I spilled coffee everywhere.”
    Mr Jones: “Why __don't____ you do it? You spilled it.”
    Mrs Jones: “You know I _have_____ a sore back. And you know ___how___ hard I always work.”
    Mr Jones: “__but____ I work longer then you and …....”
    Mrs Jones's face becomes very angry.
    Mr Jones: “Okay my darling, __where's____ the mop?”
    2 hours later after Mr Jones washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floor and did the laundry.
    Mrs Jones: “Did you order the pizza? I'm __getting____ hungry.”
    Mr Jones: “Yes it's been __sitting____ on the table for one hour.”
    Mrs Jones: “Well hurry up and give me a ______ .”
    Mr Jones: “There you ______ .”
    Mrs Jones: “Puu! It's cold put it in the __microwave____ !”
    Mr Jones: “Is that better?”
    Mrs Jones: “Yes but I'm not feeling hungry any __more____ , I just
    feel so tired. Give me a _massage_____ please.”

    ReplyDelete